3. Built Natural Face Shields are without any Foam / Sponge or any Porous material due to Chances pathogens (Virus & Bacterial Infection) as per guidelines of AIIMS
4. Protect a larger portion of the Face
5. Less retained Facial Heat
6. Less Fogging than Goggles
7. Less Claustrophobic
8. No impact on breathing Resistance
9. No fit Testing required
10. Can be disinfected easily
11. Can be worn along with other face/eye PPE
12. Protects against self-inoculation over a wider facial area
13. May extend the useful life of a protective facemask when used concurrently
BN Reusable Face Shield (1 Frame+1 Shield)
- In stock
- Free Shipping for Order Above Rs.295/- (Extra Rs.75/- for Shipping of orders bellow Rs.295/-)
- Built Natural Face Shields are without any Foam / Sponge or any Porous material due to Chances pathogens (Virus & Bacterial Infection) as per guidelines of AIIMS
Transparent Plastic Protective Face Shield to prevent direct liquid splash , infectious body fluids (such as respiratory droplets from cough & sneezing) with Re-usable Shields.
A must use for all citizens in routine life.
Our Reusable Face Shields are Quality Certified by CE- EU Standard Directives 86/686/EEC(PPE) & EN166/2002(PEP) and by American National Standard Institute & International Safety Equipment Association (ANSI/ISEA Z87-1-2015) as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Essential PPE’s required for Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
This face shield is a full facepiece length that extends to the bottom of the chin and covers the angle of the ears providing complete protection to mucous membranes. (Eyes, nose & mouth). The visor doesn’t obstruct vision. It’s comfortable, disposable, reusable & replaceable. The frame is made up of lightweight plastic for prolonged use with high comfort.